• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help with growing chilis

Hi, im new to growing chilis and i need some help from an australian to tell me when to plant and what i need to do. if anyone can help me get these growing, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey mate, i'm not an ozzy but one of your poor cousins over the ditch. I've started my chinense's under lights already and about to start the annuums shortly. I guess you will be about the same climate over in vic. As for some hints and tips on growing there are heaps of sites that can help you out, here's one to start ya off... and he's an OZZY! www.thehippyseedcompany.com/ I'd be happy to out if you have anymore questions :)

Yea he has some good info on there i had tried to post the exact same thing grimus said but he must have posted as i was typing and i couldnt figure how to delete it so i just had to write something ha

what i did here is to just go on all the threads about growing i can read and read them all. that's how i learned. and i also went online searched for how to stuff and watched a ton of youtube videos.

Back