• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Help

these animals often attack the chili plants during fruiting .. maybe from all of you here have experienced it .. how do you solve this animal solution?
5d658dff7962e26d1b5f7bbc1c58b92b.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A2020a40 using Tapatalk

thoms said:
these animals often attack the chili plants during fruiting .. maybe from all of you here have experienced it .. how do you solve this animal solution?
5d658dff7962e26d1b5f7bbc1c58b92b.jpg

Ah yes... Pepper Fly. I had an infestation of them last year. I don't want to be spraying, so I practiced crop rotation and planted Onions and Garlic where the Peppers had been and didn't plant Chiles within 100 meters of there. I won't know for sure if that did the trick until next year, but from everything I've read it should. Hope this helps!

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Thats a paper wasp... or at least looks like one. They are BENEFICIAL and will feed off pests on your plants. Unlike a yellow jacket wasp they are relatively docile as long as you dont bother their nest or agitate them by swatting them. Best to leave them alone.

I do not think it works. because this animal always comes when chilli starts to appear

Crispee-FL said:
Thats a paper wasp... or at least looks like one. They are BENEFICIAL and will feed off pests on your plants. Unlike a yellow jacket wasp they are relatively docile as long as you dont bother their nest or agitate them by swatting them. Best to leave them alone.
they often sting the fruit of chili .. do you have a solution

thoms said:
I do not think it works. because this animal always comes when chilli starts to appear

It could very well be what Stickman said, I dont know, I have never seen a pepperfly in my garden.

Crispee-FL said:
It could very well be what Stickman said, I dont know, I have never seen a pepperfly in my garden.
what pesticides do you use during planting chili?

Back