Hepp's Gourmet Salts giveaway......WINNERS POSTED.. CLOSED

Wow I didn't expect that. Thanks king for such a cool giveaway. Super excited to try this out. Congrats to all the other winners

Congrats to all the winners
22 darthpepper
52 AZpepperGirl
87 Coot
78 7pod
60 catherinew

13 Pinoy83
64 yemtol
35 3/5 King
61 Firman

wow did it for me already.. you guys making this easier for me.. i appreciate it

MSG sent to all....just in case you havent sent me your info

Wow! Thanks to KiNGDeNNiZ for sharing and caring for the THP members.

Congrats to all the winners. What a wonderful day for all.

Thank you, King.

KD you are the sizzle nizzle! Thank you! Congrats to all of the other winners. A million ideas for It's use are rushing through my head! Message sent.

Thank you! l really never win anything so maybe my mojo is changing... lol
People love chili pepper anything here in AZ maybe i can help you market them with the Co-op i belong to. Can't wait to try them! Thanks again.

Received my salts today KD. I immediately tossed some of the Ghost salt into my taco salad mix. Has a smoked flavor too it, the heat is low for being mixed with ghost but I doubt you can really pack that much heat into these types of salt. It is delicious though. I love this kind of salt. so good. Thank you again for the chance to win these!

Got mine today too. I haven't had time to make a snack yet since I got home, but I did try a fingerful of the chipotle. It was serious yummy. the flavor and heat translated to the salt pretty good. I can't wait to see what can be done with this. Off to the kitchen.

The salt came in the mail today. Tried a little of the Ghost mix and it has a nice smoke taste to it.

thanks

I got mine in the mail today and perfect timing also, as were having hamburger helper tonight and this will help boost the flavor.(im not a hamburger helper kind of guy. Thanks again KiNG...

Just received mine today. Can't wait to try them out.

Thank you for this generous offer!

-Coot

Back