Here From Michigan...

Hello everyone,

I'd like to mention first of all that Klorentz is my uncle and referred me here. I absolutely love my hot peppers...The one I'm most interested in right now is the Bhut Jolokia which, Kevin has plans of growing this year and I'd love to help him but I'm a bit of a dud in the gardening department. I don't know much at all.

I'm 20 (going on 21 next month.) and have two children, Audree: 2 years and Jacob: 10 months...my daughter even likes her hot peppers which she proved to me when she picked a cayenne off my plant and ate it, WHOLE THING and wanted more. She was just barely one then and has grown to love spicey foods like her mommy of course it was all I could eat when I was pregnant with her and I hope my son will like them just as much.

I'd have to say out of all of us I love the spice the most and continue to experiment with the hotter stuff or using enough of the milder to make it real hot. (Hottest I've had is habs and that will change this year.) I enjoy me some good 5 alarm chilly and love using hot peppers in most of the foods I cook. When I do use them I normally have to cook my meals separately from everyone else'...

I hope to make a lot of new friends and have some fun here on THP. Thanks for having me.

Malissa

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

here

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Welcome from SC. Reading on here enough will help you out in the gardening department. There is a lot of good advice here.

jacob

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I'm glad to be here and I've already had some fun looking around. I think I will soon have to contribute to the pepper poppers thread because it really had me droolin'. I do have a brave youngin' she loooves the spice. I'm in Hillsdale Michigan by the way. Thanks again!

Malissa

Back