• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Here is my semi-current assortment of hot sauces

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Why "outside the LDHS"?  

Sheesh - thanks for excluding me from the rankings there D3monic. 
....because we all know your sauces are excellent and are favorites of most.  So, by removing the #1 choice....what's the best of the rest?

Uh because he's had them and knows they are good! ;)

And they are!

Some THPAers in there!

PS. Looking at it sober I have not had 90%, much less, but a lot! Even that Trinidad hidden one row two, I used to like that! Haven't had it in awhile. 

The Hot Pepper said:
Uh because he's had them and knows they are good! ;)

And they are!

Some THPAers in there!

PS. Looking at it sober I have not had 90%, much less, but a lot! Even that Trinidad hidden one row two, I used to like that! Haven't had it in awhile. 

Oh yea, that Trinidad stuff is good, very salty, which can be nice. I'm a big fan of the Matouks too, great Trinidadian peppers sauces.

One of my favorite harder-to-find sauces that I have is the Tinian Hot Pepper puree that's under the HBD Mauvis Sang in the top left hand corner. My cousin was doing biological work in Tinian and she brought it back for me. Its a coarse puree of Donne Sali, which is a wild-grown frutescens that they claim to be one of the hottest peppers, though I'd guess it's around 100,000 SHU. Really tasty though, and pretty respectable heat. I've been savoring that one because I won't be able to get anymore  :neutral:

Back