• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hey all

Great thanks, will get some pics up later...:)
Apparently the option to upload photo s has been disabled by forum administrator??!

Just joined and hi from Katy,Texas
Bout to start growing 12 different peppers, a total of 72 different plants and will have pics later...really excited to grow them and can't wait to try the Carolina Reaper

Just joined and hi from Katy,Texas
Bout to start growing 12 different peppers, a total of 72 different plants and will have pics later...really excited to grow them and can't wait to try the Carolina Reaper

Welcome Katy really looking forward to seeing the photos, that sound like a great selection you have:)

Terravexti can I not just upload directly from my tablet?

Download photobucket, upload photos to photobucket, hit share link, copy image address, paste to thp! Howdy from south Texas.

Thanks for all the tips guys, but dont have a yahoo account, flickr or photobucket and, with respect, dont want them as I am overloaded with digital apps and accounts lol....
Just curious as with other blogs I am able to directly upload from device...gonna work this problem out lol, TBC...
Welcome, to the other newcomers I see who have joined.:)

Any place that allows you to upload an image and provides a URL for you to look at the image publicly online will work. So if you already have an account for such a place, use that. Otherwise you'll have to join a place like that or host the images yourself.

Ok guys I caved...I downloaded photobucket, cheers THIRDCOASTTX :), and after MUCH trial and error started my very own glog complete with PHOTOS.
Please Please feel free to share your opinions or offer advice, any help will be warmly welcomed.
Thank you !! Best of luck everyone!!

Back