Hey from South Eastern Michigan, USA

Hey all!

I found this site by searching for "Siling Labuyo seeds." I have a bunch of dried ones I received from my ex mother-in-law many years ago. I tried to sprout some this year and out of maybe a thousand seeds I can't get even one seed to germinate. Sad indeed.

Anyway, I've been eating hot food since the 80's, when I first ordered some unknown dish off a Chinese restaurant menu in a little hole in the wall place in NYC. Liked to burn my eyes out! Yeee-Haw! Now a days, I don't go in for the "lets see who can eat the hottest..." but I still like a nice burn now and again.

I have a couple of hot sauces I make and have around all the time. I got a little property now and time on my hands and am trying my hand at a little gardening. I got some carrots and tomatoes and a couple of watermelon plants, along with a few herbs.

Well, enough about me and on to the forums!

Welcome from Australia!

:welcome:

I got a little property now and time on my hands and am trying my hand at a little gardening. I got some carrots and tomatoes and a couple of watermelon plants, along with a few herbs.
More importantly, what about peppers??? :eek:

I tell ya, I would love to get a big ol' watermelon vine going but unfortunately don't really have the room. :(

garden-with-dad.jpg

Welcome3.gif

Back