• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hey guys, let's rub nagas in our eyes!

shayneyasinski said:
so when I see anyone rubbing any pepper in there eyes I call poo!!.

rabbit quote - "I also realize that there are exceptions to the rule with odd talents around the world. I would think one would be narrowminded with all of the different body chemistries, upbringing, genetic differences, ect to think it's not even possible for one to have that high of a tolerance."
end quote

DITTO!

maybe she really loves pain ?

shayneyasinski said:
I am not narrow minded when I call bullsh!t as I do belive that one can have no abbility to feel heat but tolerance to heat that high is another thing.

look to the above reply.

shayneyasinski said:
watch the video again and you will see that she IS trying to get into the Guinness World Records book .

yea she is! but whats your point ?
as opposed to the thousands of other people "trying" to get into the GWR book, whats anything different ?
& again her stunt is more credible because IMO I'd highly doubt that no one checks to make sure that those chiles are in fact HOT & not mild chiles.

I know GWR book WILL, because they have certain rules that must be followed before gaining entry to the GWR book ;)

so if she wants to burn her eyes for show until the real stunt infront of GWR judges by all means go for it.
but IMO shes just putting her name out there so GWR looks at her & accepts her challenge (which I think is one of their rules before they accept to witness a claim - witnessed by other people).
this may be the reason why her name doesnt show up in GWR yet because her stunt has not been accepted or vouched for by the GWR judges yet ;)

your stunt, well what can I say other than you were sitting in front of your computer by yourself & then say you're putting "pure cap" into your ramen noodles. & I bet there was plenty of people around the world that said the same thing you said "BULLSHIT!!"

all the while she is infront of several people (maybe up to 1 hundred people ?) with cameras & other people that will vouch for her claim as to what she can do & etc....

how about you ?

shayneyasinski said:
search the online book and you not find an entry..

maybe its not updated yet, or GWR judges havent witnessed her stunt yet ? I hope you wouldnt think its so easy to get into the GWR books nor is it so easy to setup a time for GWR judges to witness people stunts/claims. I'd have to say it could be in the thousands of people that are calling GWR to get into their book/records. so it could be "take a number" & "next stunt/claim, please"

shayneyasinski said:
I am going to contact them and see what they have on hot peppers and people eating them.

go right ahead, tell us what you findout, other than that I dont care who has what record for chile related records, more power to them for their crazy stunts.

so when are you gonna call GWR for eating pure cap ? because in your video it looks like you could handle it no problem, so why ya waiting ? call'em up & get your name in the book.

I just found it ironic coming from you, thats it!

I am the first guy that will tell you pure cap is bull.

the stories of one tiny xtal in a pot of soup being insane is bull cause i did it .

I was then told that I ate it wrong so I did it again with vodka and no difference.

all I am saying is that quadshot and hippy have done nagas on video and I have sampled my runt nagas to only find them really hot and when I see some video of a girl eating them like popcorn I question that like any real pepperhead would.

she shows no sign of pain .... nothing
GWR is not easy to contact but I am in the process .

again I dont think you grasp the fact that everyone is different when it comes to eating chiles.
like you say quad & hippy eat nagas fairly easy while I most likely couldnt eat a ripe naga w/o being in pain.
but then you'd have some mild chilehead that jalapenos are HOT to them & they look at anyone that eats habaneros as being insane.
see where I'm getting at, but its already been said though.

ditto with your pure cap. (call'em up sounds like you have no problem eating pure cap.) get your name in the GWR book & maybe a spot on jay leno show.

& if by chance shes a fake I'd think the news would travel some in the chilehead forums, saying shes only using mild chiles.

Not saying I believe it or not but just wanted to point out the power of editing, they showed her rub it in her eyes and cut away, and the shots of her after didn't look like they matched so they could have been earlier, or much later. For all we know she could have been crying in severe pain, since the challenge wasn't if she could handle the pain or not.

I really don't know.

There is credit in what THP is saying.

I also know of a medical condition (don't know the name) where the person feels no pain. NONE at all EVER.:shocked:

They are missing the certain part of the brain that recognises pain and makes you act appropriately (say, if your hand was in boiling water - you realise it from the pain and get your hand out of the way).

These people have to inspect themselves all the time to make sure they haven't cut themselves or biten there cheek/lip while eating, etc.

Maybe she has this condition. I really don't know.

AH, I finnall found the Mexican guy I'd mentioned who is like that.

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16973036/

IDK, perhaps it's a genetic or ethnic thing?

I know I didn't start out eating habs all the time..it took time. But, I do seem to handle heat pretty well compared to the average. Capsaicin also builds a tolerance..so if you ate habaneros every day since you were a child...who knows?

Another article on her from a paper in Calcutta:

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060803/asp/northeast/story_6560302.asp

I mean, she IS from Assam... ;)

-qs

here we go again!!

I called bullsh!T ON PURE CAP and caused alot of crap for many involved in the industry.

I can't eat a naga or even a jalapeno without feeling the heat but I will say that my getting used to hot foods has increased but not all that much.

so when I see anyone rubbing any pepper in there eyes I call poo!!

maybe a green bell pepper ..

I am not narrow minded when I call bullsh!t as I do belive that one can have no abbility to feel heat but tolerance to heat that high is another thing.
You say you cannot eat a whole jalapeno without feeling the heat. I would contest that many of us on this forum have built a tolerance to the point that jalapenos offer little discernible heat. The typical jalapeno popper just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I prefer a Scorp popper, but I can tell you that I used to think that jalapeno poppers were pretty hot when I was younger.

I believe this stunt is real.

You know what, I think I might recant my previous statement. I had not seen this whole clip with Gordon Ramsay. Gordon spits the pepper out and says that was very hot as if the heat went away when he spit it out. I guess I could go either way with this one. Real? Fake? Either way, I am not inspired to try it!

Back