• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say hi. I have been out of touch for a while with a broken computer. I am using a borrowed one today and am going to have mine back in the next couple of weeks. I hope you have all been well since I have been gone, and look forward to catching up with everything.

Well hello stranger...now who are you? :lol:

WB JayT

Hi Jay.

Good to hear all is well with you.

:censored: computers.

Welcome back JT .. I was just thinking of you recently, wondering where you went! Good to know all is well with you :)

xo nicole

Just wanted to say hi. I have been out of touch for a while with a broken computer. I am using a borrowed one today and am going to have mine back in the next couple of weeks. I hope you have all been well since I have been gone, and look forward to catching up with everything.

Hmmmmph. JayT....if that is your real name. Looking forward to seeing you back on here....DEREK!

Heh heh. You know what I was thinking the other night? What did the cavemen do when they ran out of Dr. Pepper? I mean they had no cars to get to the store right?

Back