Heyas From An Alabama Grower

Hey everyone, glad to have found this very informative pepper site! I have been growing hot peppers for a couple years, but this year I really tilled the yard for a wider variety :) Glad to be in such good company and hope everyone has a great growing season!

XoR

Welcome to THP.

Thanks for the welcomes :) Btw, I see some posters can put a picture directly in their post. Everytime I try to drag a picture over to my post from my desktop it shows the picture, but just the picture. Then when I hot the "Back" button on my browser I lost the whole post I just typed lol. 

Any help with posting a direct pic please?

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!! Nice to have you here! Best of growing this season to you as well!!

(I think it's the same for a phone, but I only speak from using a desktop...so...)

To post pictures, upload them first to a site like Photobucket, imgur.com, or any other similar site... then insert the link/URL directly where the pic is located under the 'Image' button on the formatting toolbar when making posts here on the forums, it should then insert the photo directly into the post. If you still have trouble, I'm sure someone could better explain it and help you along- I know there is a thread here that always gets posted about pics and how to insert them, but I can't find it right now! Lol. Good luck!  ;)

Thanks a bunch for the picture posting advice Alch, signed up for imgar.com and about to try it out. Got some new leaves curling up from the tip on my 1 scorp.

I've tried every file extension and the picture shows up perfect on the "preview post" screen but when I go to post for real i get the message "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

r7peYrw.jpg

Been growing hot peppers for a few years, but am still very new at it. I have a much larger variety this year and can’t wait to plant in a few weeks. My 2nd, younger, Moruga Scorpion has new leaves curling from the tip inwards. Now this has happened before quite a few times, and my solution is to look at the root system (I use clear containers) and see how bunched they are. So if they are really bunched, I transplant to a larger container and in under a week the problem seems to go away. But not this time with this plant. Here is a pic of the particular Scorp and I circled its curling leaves. Any help?

Funny it would not post on the other forum, but it did here...??

Thanks for making me feel very welcome here at THP, and thanks Chiltepin for some of the causes of the leave curl. I'm going to try to post again on the growing forum. Do yo have to have special privileges to post pics on some of the forums here? Was having trouble the other night, but the pic posted fine here in this forum. Happy growing everyone!

Back