Hi all, from (mostly) sunny Phoenix!

Long time lover of hot, spicy foods and am starting to grow my own for the first time. I'm a big fan of being able to do stuff myself and being self-sufficient, however, I'm just not experienced with growing things! The community here seems legit and helpful so I'm excited to be a part of it!

Hello yea this is a great place to learn, i was just like you last year and now have learned so much from all the people here its a real cool place. :welcome: From Wisconsin

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: from frigid northern Wisconsin; home of the frozen tundra Green Bay Packers and Balac's frozen pepper garden. good luck and have fun with the peppers---they are wonderful little palaces of culinary pleasure.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Quite a few peeps from the Midwest--I'm from Milwaukee, WI originally and lived and went to college in Michigan (Go Blue!) and also lived Cleveland, OH. Keep warm this winter; can't say that I really miss the snow and freezing temps!

Back