Hi everyone

Hello hot pepper community
My names Dan, and I have been watching this forum for a while now.
I love hot peppers and cooking, I'm actually a culinary student and have worked with food for a long time.
Because of this forum I have been able to purchase rare pepper seeds, and have even received fresh peppers from a very generous member. I am currently employed by a candy company, and am in the process of developing a hot line of chocolates and candies. I look forward to being able to contribute to this wonderfully holy place.
As is only fitting I thought I would kick things off with a little video. Keep in mind Im no superhot expert, but like I said, I love heat.

This is me and two of my little brothers, Dom and Mike. We are all gluttons for pain.
Thanks again to Judy for supplying Marini's Candies with fresh peppers, my bosses were so delighted and we are preparing a return package as soon as I cook these bad boys into deliciousness. Also Dragon's Breath Reigns Supreme. nuff said :mouthonfire:

Glad to have you Dan. I went to college for culinary arts as well. I even git the nick name "Pepper Chef" there.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Back