Hi from AZ

Not one of the more common ones for the last few years, admittedly. but, you know, I was just going with the flow.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

E.Z. Earl here in the tall timber country - welcome aboard. I will be in your AZ next week working cattle & doing some hard ridin', so roll out the good weather for me, okay? :)

E.Z. Earl said:
E.Z. Earl here in the tall timber country - welcome aboard. I will be in your AZ next week working cattle & doing some hard ridin', so roll out the good weather for me, okay? :)

Hi Earl,
Depends where you're going! Supposed to get a storm front coming in by the end of next week. Right now it's perfect! BTW I like your signature - "Heat's Neat - But Savor The Flavor!" - my take on chile too! :)

imaguitargod said:
AZ usually has good weather been there a bunch of times. I've got an Uncle in Queens Creek(sp?).

It does, but there are regular fronts that come in from the NW this time of year, so it's good to keep a weather eye out. Queens Creek is close to Phoenix - nice and warm this time of year. We're in NAZ where these fronts can bring snow, too. All depends where you're at. We have about seven different climate zones!!!!
:)

Yahoo Sez:

The Yahoo weather site says way down south in Tucson it will be sunny and mostly fair, 75* to 85* temp, and no more than 10% chance of showers. BTW, being from the N.W. I can tell you to hang on to you knickers because we are experiencing one hell of a big storm at present. It will soon be our present to yawl - E.Z.

If you're going down Tucson way you should have great weather! Yep, we know about those big storms the come from up your way in the NW! They're real humdingers! BTW, the new season's NM dried chile should be around, so keep your shopping eyes peeled!

Back