Hi from Brighton UK

:welcome: to the THP forums! Wish it was beautiful here (2nd day- rainy, dark & dreary...at least it's not cold... yet!) Best of luck with the beans and garlic (and anything else you plant!) Abundant harvests!  :P  

Welcome aboard shipmate!! :) another member from jolly old England!!! Have a few friends there stationed in London with the Royal Marines!! :) Did you attend the chili fest there? Looking forward to your future posts. Have a great day my friend.
Cheers
Murrells Inlet SC

Welcome!
Snowed a little for the first time yesterday, about 3" and melting fast. Well, it's a beginning and the kids are happy.

And another welcome from South Carolina. That makes four of us who have posted here. Maybe it's dreary weather where you are Alchymystic, but it's nice mild sunny weather here in Oconee County. And Morugamuncher, I grew up not far from where you are in Maidstone, Kent.

:welcome: from Denmark where yesterday it snowed for the first time this winter. I've got about 30 cm on the ground :mope:

Hi Hotheads

I must say I'm totally knocked out by the warm welcomes - what a nice forum!

Did the beans. Too dark to do the garlic.

Old Salty - I only really do Brighton, and that's really to do the competition. If I go for enjoyment I always overspend on sauces, jams, plants and the like.

Kentishman - my new profile pic. is the first time I encountered a Carolina Reaper, about 4 years ago at the Fiery Foods Festival. Don't know if they're called that because the come from Carolina, but they're a bit hot.

Thanks again everybody for the warm welcome.

Cheers,

Andy.

Back