Hi from Croatia

Hi to all.

I'm a new pepepr grwer from Croatia.
Got here searching for seed vendors. I hpe to have some fun here, exchange experience and seeds :)

I'm into growing some extreme hot peppers (Jolokia, Habnero), and also some sweet peppers for stuffing.

Hello and WELCOME!

Years ago I spent time in Split, Omis, and Dubrovnik.
Beautiful country and coast where you live!

"Dobar Dan!"

Hola bradda', you will def. enjoy this site. Glad you found it
dancingpepper.gif
welcome.gif

Thank YOu all for a nice welcome. I can already tell this is a nice place to visit :)

Hello and WELCOME!Years ago I spent time in Split, Omis, and Dubrovnik. Beautiful country and coast where you live!"Dobar Dan!"

Dobar dan
to You to, Smiter Q :)

Yes, it's a beautiful country, not only on the coast :).
I live in the capital city - Zagreb. My parents live in the countryside 35 miles from Zagreb to the north, and that's were I plan to grow most of my peppers.

The climate in my part of Croatia is continental (between the 45th and the 46th North parallel), for growing vegetables almoust like in Nebraska, but without so high temperature variables.

Thank YOu all for a nice welcome. I can already tell this is a nice place to visit :)

Dobar dan
to You to, Smiter Q :)

Yes, it's a beautiful country, not only on the coast :).
I live in the capital city - Zagreb. My parents live in the countryside 35 miles from Zagreb to the north, and that's were I plan to grow most of my peppers.

The climate in my part of Croatia is continental (between the 45th and the 46th North parallel), for growing vegetables almoust like in Nebraska, but without so high temperature variables.

I visited Zagreb and the countryside around it as well. I think it was called "Delnice."
If I remember it was very green and lush. Thinking you will have a very nice garden!

Back