Hi from Leeds, England

Hi there,

[font="Arial""]I would like to introduce myself and my humble site www.cheekychillipepper.com[/font]
[font="Arial""]I start this as a hobby 1 year ago after having become slightly obsessed with chillies after growing some on my window sill. Since then I have been on a mission to support independent chilli growers and suppliers, I’m not doing a bad job in the UK and I would love to hear what goes off in the US, how many farms, where, what varieties, best hot sauces, does any of the post/export to the UK so I can try them etc…?[/font]
[font="Arial""] [/font]
[font="Arial""]I would love to connect with others out there and demonstrate that our little Island produces some awesome hot sauces! [/font]
[font="Arial""] [/font]
[font="Arial""]Nate :fireball: [/font]

:welcome: I sent my wife and daughter to England for her graduation present. Awesome place. They loved the ride on the London Eye.
:dance:

CHEERS for your fine web site !

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - with warm g[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]reetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Back