Hi from paradise ,ca

What I'm trying to grow this year. I have some one inch plants about to set up a watering system in my green house. For them. Aji dulce yellow Aji dulce #2 Cumari Hawaiian sweet hot Holland hot finger Trinidad perfume ,orange habenro.
Habenro is my fav. As of now I like doing a smoked bbq salsa with what ever I have on hand. I'm almost to the point were the stuff my wife thinks is hot is sweet to me.
I love the burn but not to water you think your going to melt. I'm hoping to learn about peppers and diffrent types out there. Or where to get seeds I like all types of peppers. Once I got a pepper packet from a pizza place. It had crushed red peppers and peperchini seeds. It would be nice to have that again.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]This site has all the info you need to become a success in growing, cooking, preserving or just admiring the beauty of peppers![/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]It is here for you to search for. -- It is amazing all the knowledge you can gather from reading the archives. [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]FAIR WARNING -- CHILIS ARE ADDICTING -- !! DID YOU KNOW CHILIS HAVE NUTS? Yes WE are the Chili NUTS![/background]

Back