Hi from Scotland. I have a question :P

Shenery...2 things must happen:

1.) You must send me that shirt.

2.) You must get back to your roots, and enter our monthly cooking challenge.

3.) You must video yourself saying "Head...PANTS...NOW!!!"

Haha. I made it my self. It says drop tigers not bombs on it with tigers falling from the plane.
Maybe i could trade you a new one if you have some fresh peppers ready ;-)

Head PANTS NOW????? LOL

And how do i go about entering your monthly cooking challenge?
My bro just made a killer chutney with 20 scotch bonnets in it. Their my favs for flavour.

Haha. I made it my self. It says drop tigers not bombs on it with tigers falling from the plane.
Maybe i could trade you a new one if you have some fresh peppers ready ;-)

Head PANTS NOW????? LOL

And how do i go about entering your monthly cooking challenge?
My bro just made a killer chutney with 20 scotch bonnets in it. Their my favs for flavour.

Monthly "ThrowDown" challenge here: http://www.thehotpepper.com/forum/116-throwdown-discussion/

As for the shirt...when I have fresh pods ready...if I could figure out a way to get them to Scotland, I'd so do it. Maybe I'll have to work a trade for dried pods or powder.

Dude...it's an A-10!

+1 on the empty stomach. I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago when I decided to eat a manzano on the way home from work. I ended up having to pull off and get a sandwich and some milk. I seriously thought I was going to puke. 15 minutes after the sandwich and milk settled I was fine. My stomach has handled everything else I've ever thrown at it including bhuts, Holy $hit! Habanero Sauce, Daves Insanity (full shot glass, not smart but earned me 20 Bahrain dinar or about $50us) and even Mad Dog 357...but that silly little manzano whooped my a$$! I always eat before and with now...

:welcome: and enjoy your stay!

Shane

I now know its an A-10! LOL

Nah serious mate. ill send you ond of these bad boys when you have some ready.

Been checking the net to see the best way to send fresh chillies across the atlantic, but whats a better place to ask than here?

So does anyone know the best way to send fresh chillies a long distance without them deteriorating too much?

I now know its an A-10! LOL

Nah serious mate. ill send you ond of these bad boys when you have some ready.

Been checking the net to see the best way to send fresh chillies across the atlantic, but whats a better place to ask than here?

So does anyone know the best way to send fresh chillies a long distance without them deteriorating too much?

Dunno...and I've shipped other stuff to Scotland...and it always seems to get hung in customs for 3 weeks. I'll have dried pods and powders though.

a-10-thunderbolt.jpg

Back