Hi from SW Missouri!

I just started growing superhots DWC in the garage using 1000 watt MH. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to spend this much time and money on peppers.
That was until I discovered thehotpepper!

Helloooooo!

:)
Welcome from Slovenia you crazy fool....

no really, what would you spend for if not for something you really like and is also healthy for you - hot peppers...

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Anyone want to trade seeds? I have some Baker Creek heirloom Pepperoncini, Baker Creek Chinese 5 color if anyone is interested. :D
I am growing Carolina reapers but I'm confused whether or not I can barter or sell my fruits or seeds from the plants I grow out?

tbonejake said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Anyone want to trade seeds? I have some Baker Creek heirloom Pepperoncini, Baker Creek Chinese 5 color if anyone is interested. :D
I am growing Carolina reapers but I'm confused whether or not I can barter or sell my fruits or seeds from the plants I grow out?
Hi, welcome from Virginia :fire:

It still apparently has a bit of controversy about it, but I believe only the name "Smokin Ed's Carolina Reaper" is what matters.  I've noticed a lot of people are growing plants that don't look like HP22B but have become known as "reapers" so I think a lot of it is up in the air.

tbonejake said:
I just started growing superhots DWC in the garage using 1000 watt MH. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to spend this much time and money on peppers.
That was until I discovered thehotpepper!

Helloooooo!
Welcome from Romania!

Ya know that joke, when one drive on the highway, but on the wrong way (wrong sense), and he hear on the radio: "All drivers on the highway X, pay attention, there is a crazy driver who drives on the wrong way!" And the guy yells "ONE??? Look! They are hundreds! Hundreds!"
So, you are not the only crazy! We are hundreds! Hundreds!

Back