Hi from Sydney!

mel said:
So many welcomes! Feels like I'm at home already.

Nice to meet you all - looking forward to lots of chilli chatter! Oh and NJA - yes I am a FeMEL :D

Australian MEL,

Now this ol'goat NJA is a confused :rolleyes:

MEL is female then can FEmale be male?:?:

Must take a bite from my Bhut pods to clear the confusion.:crazy:

NJA

What did ya smoke there NJA?

Anyhow... WELCOME MEL! ALL THE WAY FROM ISRAEL! :cheers:

Crazy chick with great cooking skills... you'll fit right in. ;)

G'day from the central coast

Looks like your having a great time here already :)

You should give Niel at The Hippy Seed company a ring for a tour of his place, great guy, massive plants and he has some great sauces to buy. Just be warned though, if he offeres you a fresh chilli whilst in his garden get him to eat one first lol

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Timmmy newbie said:
G'day from the central coast

Looks like your having a great time here already :)

You should give Niel at The Hippy Seed company a ring for a tour of his place, great guy, massive plants and he has some great sauces to buy. Just be warned though, if he offeres you a fresh chilli whilst in his garden get him to eat one first lol

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

I am having a great time!! Really enjoying the forum... I'd love to go for a tour of his place, little bit of drive though :)

Thanks for all the extra welcomes! I'm feeling right at home :D

Omri said:
What did ya smoke there NJA?

Anyhow... WELCOME MEL! ALL THE WAY FROM ISRAEL! :cheers:

Crazy chick with great cooking skills... you'll fit right in. ;)

Mel,

Beware.Omri has started making passes already.

NJA

Thanks E.Z - the recipe is quite simple.. let me know if you want me to post it :)

NJA - you are one crazy dude!! can you please send me some of whatever it is you have been smoking?

mel said:
Thanks E.Z - the recipe is quite simple.. let me know if you want me to post it :)

NJA - you are one crazy dude!! can you please send me some of whatever it is you have been smoking?

hehehehe, I smoke away my pains wrapped in Naga Pods. Can you do that?

NJA

I would if I had some Naga pods!!! I'll PM you my address.. maybe you can send me some and help them come through customs ;).. i do live in the western suburbs of sydney you know... i can smoke pretty much anything:lol:

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
hehehehe, I smoke away my pains wrapped in Naga Pods. Can you do that?

NJA

I wouldn't.

Edit: Mel pm me your addy and i will send you some fresh nagas when they ripen. The plants are loaded with the little green devils :hell:

oooohhhh... exciting.. I"ll PM you :) I've got some Bhut's in seedlings.. but highly unlikely that they'll produce any pods this season :)

ps: NJA's avatar looks like a demented muppet... you reckon he can make em speak???

Novacastrian said:
Nah, drunk indians find it hard to do even the most simple task. :rofl:

They do make a good curry though!! on another note.. i have a fantastic recipe for a Sri Lankan curry.. next time i cook it up I'll post it on..

hmmmm.. 6 beers down and about to hit MrMel's beer.. how do I keep him thinking he's only had 4????

none on hand.. i keep telling him I've only had four.. dont know why he's starting not to believe me.....

maybe its cause i keep on bumping into the wall..

(only one more day of work to go, one more day, one more day... )

oh shit.. its only an hour away.. I have to work tomorrow!! oh well.. one more beer then friday.. whooo hooo :P

Back