Hi i'm MADAME PEPPERS DOMINATRIX OF CHILLI FIRE MEET THE TEAM AND SAY HI TOO US

Well, you sure didn't waste your chance to make a lasting first impression. Nice chatting with you yesterday, and I will follow through with my promise
as we discussed. Short timer here like you, but I get a good vibe from THP already. BTW, I think you got the most responses for intro here in awhile
so your kick down the door strategy seems to be working.

Ghosty...

There's lot's of chilehead LADIES around here, you just haven't been looking.

:looksforchainbeingyanked: but just on the off chance this is a real post-

:welcome: to Madame Peppers from BIRMINGHAM B1 3HS

Hope you have fun with the boys in the lounge. This is family-friendly site, and the lounge is a great place for adult banter.

Enjoy your stay,

salsalady
Thank you lady salsa love the welcome and i really love to bant adults tooo ;o)

Well, you sure didn't waste your chance to make a lasting first impression. Nice chatting with you yesterday, and I will follow through with my promise
as we discussed. Short timer here like you, but I get a good vibe from THP already. BTW, I think you got the most responses for intro here in awhile
so your kick down the door strategy seems to be working.

Ghosty...

We love to boot the door down have you seen my red leather hot chilli boots with the flames coming out off my heels ooooh very sexy just like a hot pepper mmmm tasty i love it when chilli guys keep there promises that makes me so hot ;o)

Hi florida hot greetings from the uk

Welcome from the Smokies

Lan man hot greetings from the uk smokies mmmmm do you do smokies bbq style i mean ive got something you'd like it's called madame peppers "JERK WOOD" and thats how we get smokey smells great all you can say is mmmmmmm

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Hot hi back at you DEFCON are you ready for some hot dom hard heat from the team of madame peppers X'treme heat?

:welcome: from Minnesota :beer:

my hands are always filled with hot wishes xxxx hot hi to you

Rudeboy greetings from Nottinghamshire england ... 1 love 1 heart give thanks and praise to the lord for making chillies hot !

Welcome aboard, and Go Gators!

I'll grow when I move to a place were I can grow peppers.

You can grow peppers anywhere thats the beauty of getting hot as long as you got a window that will do and you can treat them a bit mean they love it dont pamper those little chillitches ruff them up a bit.

Have you grown before?

You look like one of our chilli cohorts ;o) are you a mistress in training of everything hot and spicy?

I love the red hair chilli coloured great ;o)

Back