• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HI, LOSERS!

The Hot Pepper Awards announces the BernieButz award for the member that has the most THP posts and most hours online. Special consideration given for raunchy joke posts. :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
The Hot Pepper Awards announces the BernieButz award for the member that has the most THP posts and most hours online. Special consideration given for raunchy joke posts. :lol:

hahah nice! sadly, i can't compete for that one. :( it would look great on my mantle though. :lol:

Bernie, as your boss, I regret to inform you that YOU'RE FIRED

As your landlord, I also regret to inform you that you must VACATE THE TRAILOR PARK IMMEDIATELY.

As a scientist and human being, I also regret to inform you that you have officially devolved.

Toodles.

:hell:

Hmmm...I wonder if that guy liked my why hillbillies eat good thread!!:lol: That is one uptight dude! Dang it...I typed this at work too!!:hell::lol: I must admit this is a funny thread though.:D

This one was really funny! A lurker/troll award! How about one of those troll dolls??? :rofl:

So what's wrong with that? My girlfriend says she doesn't mind at all havin a little yankee in her from time to time.

You do fully realize the full implication of what you just said :rofl:

Flack?

I think if more threads remained current, there wouldn't be so many redundant questions on the forum.

;)
Yes, flack.

I agree about redundancy. I know of at least 5 threads about hot vodka. Search the board first and add to that thread if necessary.

You mean there's a problem with redundant BernieButz Threads? :lol:

Back