Hi there from Texas

Hey Folks .. greeting to all ..
@ Armac I am from Rio Hondo.. its so nice to see a representation from all the states in this Forum
@ Alabamajack how are you .. how is Fort Worth .. haven't been there in a while ... Any new shopping.centers .. lol
Looking forward to getting to know ya'll .. and learning about hot peppers !!
~ Sassy hott <3

Wow... Really nice welcome from this forum .. I have read threads... interesting conversation between members .. but I tell you .. this here is an over the top very welcoming site . Love it !

@compmodder26. Hello how is the weather ?
@Pinoypride23 ...hi !!
Great day Everyone
~ Sassyhott <3

Hi there
* Coloradoronin ... How you doin .ya growing lots of peppers out there ?
* warm hello to California...Argflores how is the weather ?
Nite ...

~Sassyhott <3

Howdy from DFW also. If you have any growing questions...Alabama Jack is the MASTER.

I'm also a teacher...middle school science...

Really .. thanks for pointing me in the right direction .. I feel like in college when we are trying to find the best professor.. lol
I have heard wonderful things about Mr Alabamajack... I hope to learn lots !!
Thank you Lunchbox...
Btw ...Enjoy summer ..

Awesome hot day !!
~Sassyhott <3

Ohhmygoshhh!!!
I bet the ladies feel so special !!!
_You are too sweet ...Prehensile
You made me smile ... Real gentlemen in this forum !! Love it !! :)

~Sassyhott <3

Really .. thanks for pointing me in the right direction .. I feel like in college when we are trying to find the best professor.. lol
I have heard wonderful things about Mr Alabamajack... I hope to learn lots !!
Thank you Lunchbox...
Btw ...Enjoy summer ..

Awesome hot day !!
~Sassyhott <3

No problem...Summers off are great...but this damn heat sucks. My wife and I are looking forward to leaving Texas, and heading back to the midwest. Rio Hondo...I don't think I've ever been there...but been to Padre enough that I could have been there, and not remembered...lol.

Back