Hi there, new sauce on the market!

fineexampl said:
Just got a delivery notice. I can't wait to try the stuff. I don't have any Cajun style anything other than dry rubs.

So that was you, huh. Thanks! My first order from this site. I hope you enjoy it and cannot wait to hear what you think of it.

I must be more naive then I ever thought. I never imagined so many people from all over the world loving hot sauce so much.

cajunheat said:
So that was you, huh. Thanks! My first order from this site. I hope you enjoy it and cannot wait to hear what you think of it.

I must be more naive then I ever thought. I never imagined so many people from all over the world loving hot sauce so much.
I just hope you don't mind an honest opinion, because that's what you will get.

Postal service website says it left Kearny, NJ today. With any luck i might have the sauce on my doorstep. :onfire:

imaguitargod said:
Welcome to the group. Checked out the website..."Eat like a freak"....hehe, yep, that discribes well over 90% of our forum members, you'll fit in just right.

Olso like the labels, very cartoony.

You like that huh, Eat Like A FreakĀ®! I cannot remember what I was doing at the time, but I thought, HEY!, that would be a great company slogan.

I've had many mix reactions about the artwork, none of which I drew...I'm not that talented.

I tell people hot sauce is like wine. You try it out either because someone has recommended it to you or you like the label. There really is no other reason. How many of you have just strolled down the aisle throwing bottle after bottle into your cart because of the label alone? I bet a lot of you.

I'm currently working on an acknowledgment's page to thank all those that have helped me along the way, even though I've had to pay them. LOL Getting someone to put onto paper what is in your head with little to no description is pretty damn hard. Each of the artist I've used have surpassed my expectations.

fineexampl said:
I just hope you don't mind an honest opinion, because that's what you will get.

Postal service website says it left Kearny, NJ today. With any luck i might have the sauce on my doorstep. :onfire:

I wouldn't expect anything less and would be quite disappointed if I did get less then honest feedback. I understand not everyone will enjoy my sauce, but the feedback provided will help me produce other sauces.

A lot of the guys I work with cannot handle spicy foods. I'm trying to make a mild flavor but its really hard, especially when you're the type of person that snacks on habanero peppers!

cajunheat said:
I wouldn't expect anything less and would be quite disappointed if I did get less then honest feedback. I understand not everyone will enjoy my sauce, but the feedback provided will help me produce other sauces.

A lot of the guys I work with cannot handle spicy foods. I'm trying to make a mild flavor but its really hard, especially when you're the type of person that snacks on habanero peppers!
I decided to snack on a yellow hab on my way home from work yesterday. It was about an inch and half tall and cute as a button. I ate from the bottom up. At first i thought something was wrong because it was sweet like sugar with that unmistakable hab flavor all throughout. So i kept eating.

umm...

:mouthonfire:

Dear god in heaven!! I tried to ride it out, but i was driving and couldn't deal with the heat. I pulled immediately into stabrucks and had a hard time ordering an iced coffee with ALOT of creamer. That sucker was still burning all the way home though. :onfire:

If the sauce is there tonight, expect a review shortly. I'm making chicken tonight and my girlfriend likes a little heat too. To think, i was gonna make cocoa chile chicken tonight!

cajunheat said:
I tell people hot sauce is like wine. You try it out either because someone has recommended it to you or you like the label. There really is no other reason. How many of you have just strolled down the aisle throwing bottle after bottle into your cart because of the label alone? I bet a lot of you.
The label usually gets me to look, what gets me to purchase is the ingredients. I always read the ingredients list.

Cajunheat: welcome to the forum. You're going to love it here.

fineexaml: I eat habs like that too. I always have the same reaction: "this one isn't too hot....oh wait...oh WOW...Why do I do this?... Then I do it again the next day.

IGG: I always go by the ingredients too.

No sauce yesterday, but if it's in Jersey, i should have it today or tomorrow. Kearny isn't that far from me.

Damn...i was kind of disappointed for it not to be there.

coyotemoon722 said:
The graphic for Liquid Napalm is a tad disturbing lol. Cool lookin site, nice logo too.
Wow, you're about an hour and a half from me :surprised:

It took my 5 artist to finally capture what was in my head. Does that mean I'm disturbed as well? Just wait to see what my other labels will contain.

Back