Hola from Chaparral, New Mexico

Well I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself again because I've been missing in action around these parts for almost a year and half with the exception of random drop ins here and there and there is a lot of New members and New strains I see floating around,I finally have internet at my house that doesn't take forever so y'all will be seeing me more often, but if you recall I was in the Marines and lived in Oceanside, California I have since left the military and reside in New Mexico about 45 minutes away from the Chile Pepper Institute in Las Cruces New Mexico...since coming down hear I continue to struggle with my growing season due to high winds and high temperatures but it's getting better.. Thank you all for holding down the fort and Semper Fi!

Welcome back and we are very grateful for the service you have given to our republic. You
Need anything p m me. Strat

Hey Tony, welcome back bro... Will have to get your new address so we can shoot you some new seeds if you need em...

Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome again, and no need to thank me, the pleasure was all mine serving this great country..

Welcome Back, always glad to see a service member here, I did a 4 year brown water navy tour many years ago, would do it again in a heartbeat if they would let me, but alas I'm too old now. Anyway Glad to see you back at THP. :dance:

Yes the land of enchantment has wonderful weather now I tried starting way to early I suppose have about 10 surviving plants out of like 100, was way to easy in cali didn't even have to winter them...have an acre of land here so next year it's on!

Back