Hola from Spain

Hi everybody - thanks again for all the friendly welcomes!

Catch you all soon on the forum pages where I'll be picking your brains and reading your previously given advice :)

Hi! Hope you're gonna go native and get some Peppers de Padron going on your balcony. Look em up, great for tapas!

Welcome from Illinois, I love my dehydrator but make sure you have a proper place for it. The last time I did a huge batch in the house my wife was none too happy, lol :twisted:

Hi all!

Thanks for the tips. Cheers, Hotpapa - maybe I'll use the dehydrater on the balcony! Peppers de Padron sound ace too... I really need to get some more seeds and start growing a few different varieties :)

Welcome from Georgia. If you need seeds you should check out AjiJoe's "Super Seed Sale" thread in the marketplace. He has a great selection and very reasonable prices and does overseas sales as well.

Hello and welcome.
Our place is a few hours south of you. Just look up Ramil Bajo on google earth.
I think we are getting enough Spanish members on here for a party!

Cheers for all the hellos! I'm definitely in the market for buying some seeds so I'll folow all your suggestions. Just dried my first batch of chilies today and they're looking good, whatever they are!

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Belated :welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

We lived in Spain for 2 years. What a great place![/background]

Back