• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Holding a smoking tongue?

What ever happened to the smoking tongue guy? He was on a mission to consume a bottle of hot sauce every day for a year. The blog wasn't a bad read, sometimes too crtical (harsh) though. A bottle a day may have done him in. Anyone know?

Too bad he's gone inactive.

Though I can speak from experience. It's tough keeping a daily blog for a long time. Difficult to keep your motivation, even if you enjoy it. It takes a lot of time to do it well. After a while, you start to put it off for other things, then it's been a month and you've forgotten about it.

Knowing that makes the effort put into sites like HSB even more impressive - done so well and on a daily basis for a long time.

John S. said:
Too bad he's gone inactive.

Though I can speak from experience. It's tough keeping a daily blog for a long time. Difficult to keep your motivation, even if you enjoy it. It takes a lot of time to do it well. After a while, you start to put it off for other things, then it's been a month and you've forgotten about it.

Knowing that makes the effort put into sites like HSB even more impressive - done so well and on a daily basis for a long time.

Being someone who has their own blog, I have to agree with you John. Both HSB and Hot Zone Online deserve major kudos for what they're bringing us.

Writing every day is hard enough when you are a professional writer. I can't imagine what it must be like having to put out content and not getting paid. Some days it's all I can do to make sure some content gets added for my next newsletter.

T

Back