• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Holy Crap! Look what I found in a grocery store!

I'll have to look out for this. I'm all out of hot sauce, somebody used mine up while I was in the hospital! Nice pics.

Hey Jay grab me a bottle! I nearly have your care package together, smoky jolokia 2 from wildfire, incinerator, my home made Tabasco sauce and a nice Cuban waiting to be sent.
Will wait until i can add some more goodies.

thats a great find JT :cool: I wished grocery stores around me would sell other kinds of hot sauces other than louisana style sauces.

Thanks Joe, but I don't have a Redners close to me anymore. It is at Weis though about a mile and a half from my house.

I got this at Harris teeter in Asheville for the same price! This stuff is crazy hot. Was the hottest I had ever had for a long while. Yea I bought like 6 of them haha

Excited about a ghost pepper sauce Jay? So 2007 :lol:

Okay okay post was 2011... only 4 years behind the times.............

I got this at Harris teeter in Asheville for the same price! This stuff is crazy hot. Was the hottest I had ever had for a long while. Yea I bought like 6 of them haha
--------------------------------------------------------------
An eVic special this week at Harris Teeter in the Charlotte area. Only a couple of bottles left at our store -- I got 'em.
This is a seriously good sauce and a real value! This is better than my favorite Sambol sauce ( the garlic is there but doesn't overtake the chili flavor).
The heat came from the back of my throat and quickly cleared my sinuses, it was after I started burping that the feeling of worms crawling out of my ears started.
This will go into my fresh salsa and chicken BBQ for tomorrow!

Man, I'm jealous! All we have at our local grocery store (Wegman's) is the XXXXtra Hot Habanero that they make. The only way I think I'll be able to try that sauce is if I order it directly from Tropical Pepper Co.

Back