• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

HOLY HELL, I JUST TOUCHED MY PEEP!!!!!

So I was cutting up some naga morich peppers and some habs... I forgot to wash my hands. As per the title HOLY HELL!!!! does anyone have a remedy to get rid of this?

Ive heard some folks actually dunkin their stuff in a cup of milk... Must of worked for them.. I dunno if it will but give it a try

:shame: no milk in the house, i'm lactose intolerant... normally i'd be proud i don't have the need for a pepper chaser. i just got a few creative ideas from the chat... lemon juice or vinegar. it doesn't feel like somebody is branding me with an iron anymore so i'll just give it a try next time

hahaha, been ther doen that :onfire: . i have used a facial scrub like "clean and clear" it seemed to remove the oils and prevented further pain.

People will pay good money for lubes that tingle... I would just share the love :)

you know, after the first hour that's exactly what it was like.... i'm wondering if that idea came from a chile-head who had the same experience!!!!

Pretty much have to man up and take it. Some will soak it in something cold until it hurts less. Just don't soak it in cider, she may get pissed.

I tried an ice cube and i feel like that helped for about 3 minutes but just made it spread... so anyone thinking that i wouldn't suggest it

Funny thing, the same happened to me the other day. Being new to the Super Hots I wasn't aware of the heat they have. Was cutting up some Butch Ts (with bare hands) and wanted to get some seeds out of it. Later I had to go, you know where and never thought about the oil off the pods on my hands. Whoaaaaaaaa! Now that does burn.

Really couldn't figure out what to do, but remembered that someone said Lemon or Lime Juice was good to wash the oils off. Not having either of the too, I tried the next closest thing...Country Time Lemonade Mix. That powdery mix in the plastic jug they sell. Just dumped a bunch of it on slightly wet hands and scrubbed away at both of the burning areas. Really gritty, but it seemed to work.

Don't think I'm going to mention to the others in the house that drink that stuff as to what I did with
it, as they might not want to drink it after knowing where it might have been.

But then again, what I did might not be as bad as using a cup of milk like that other fellow suggested in a sense. Would be pretty funny having to explain to the next person that drinks out of that cup, why your busting out laughing in front of them, that you used that cup to teabag your peep in it. hehehehehe

Country Time Lemonade Mix..try it, it might work for you the next time

gotta go....

share the feeling with your loved one

34zhrer.jpg

Funny thing, the same happened to me the other day. Being new to the Super Hots I wasn't aware of the heat they have. Was cutting up some Butch Ts (with bare hands) and wanted to get some seeds out of it. Later I had to go, you know where and never thought about the oil off the pods on my hands. Whoaaaaaaaa! Now that does burn.

Really couldn't figure out what to do, but remembered that someone said Lemon or Lime Juice was good to wash the oils off. Not having either of the too, I tried the next closest thing...Country Time Lemonade Mix. That powdery mix in the plastic jug they sell. Just dumped a bunch of it on slightly wet hands and scrubbed away at both of the burning areas. Really gritty, but it seemed to work.

Don't think I'm going to mention to the others in the house that drink that stuff as to what I did with
it, as they might not want to drink it after knowing where it might have been.

But then again, what I did might not be as bad as using a cup of milk like that other fellow suggested in a sense. Would be pretty funny having to explain to the next person that drinks out of that cup, why your busting out laughing in front of them, that you used that cup to teabag your peep in it. hehehehehe

Country Time Lemonade Mix..try it, it might work for you the next time

gotta go....

I HATE MEN.........

OH and if it makes you feel any better. I am a female and did the same thing>>>>>>> :onfire: Wasnt nice at all I wanted to call my maker :violin: after getting sloppy :drunk: and :pray: to lil baby geesus :mouthonfire:

Back