• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hospital Visit .

For all who had not heard I was in the hospital last week. They said it was not a heart attack.Could of fooled me.Anyway They said it was congestive heart failure but milder than last years bout. The good news is I am finally get help to get to the doctor and I have all my meds now. Also hope to be able to get State Disability which would also get me Medicaid. All that while waiting for my Social Security Disability to be decided.In the mean time I am feeling better now and should be ready to garden for 2011. Connected with folks here that finally got me pointed in the right direction.......

Kevin

Best of luck to you klorentz.

The only way to get Social Security to pay is with a lawyer. They will turn you down until you do.

Thanks everyone I am doing better than last week.But it will take time to get back to where I need to be.They also told me my thyroid was low so I have a scrip for that and my good cholesterol was way down. So they are giving me a scrip for that. But in any case I will be ready for next year.Oh yeah baring the scrambled eggs which tasted like saw dust they did manage to come up with food that was palatable.Guess they had to through one bad one in there just to give me something to grumble about.

Kevin

Back