• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot Chips that are actually hot

Hello lovelie's

Had lunch today and grabbed a bag of "hot" chips. Wahooooooo, they actually were. For all it's worth, if you can find 'em, eat 'em. they are by a company called Route 11 and the name is Mama Zuma's Revenge. Real yummy.

So tired of things being labeled "hot" yet being pathetic and made for the common man(and woman).

Viva la caliente!

C.M.

I use Blairs After Death sauce at my Chili Dog cart. I was once accussed of trying to kill somebody after they used it. (I warn the hell out of people before I agree to put it on their food.)

I will look for both of those chips. Would really be nice to carry such fab product for the heat seekers.

with the chili-cook offs i use the daves ultimate insanity and i was thinking of making a form that says yea i agree im about to put some hot stuff in my mouth and i do this freely(kinda like a waiver form)

I'm with DC, Blair's chips rock!

We've been bandying around the idea of either carrying Blair's chips or making our own, but still haven't decided which yet.

T

At my office, we've been very fortunate to have Blair's Beath Rain Habanero chips popping up in the vending machines for the last few months. The only problem is that they only fill one slot at a time, so probably 12 - 15 bags of chips per fill. And as soon as they hit, they are gone within a day, and don't get refilled for another week or two.

You'd think the vending company would learn, and just put in a whole machine of just hot stuff. That would make money like crazy.

John S. said:
At my office, we've been very fortunate to have Blair's Beath Rain Habanero chips popping up in the vending machines for the last few months. The only problem is that they only fill one slot at a time, so probably 12 - 15 bags of chips per fill. And as soon as they hit, they are gone within a day, and don't get refilled for another week or two.

You'd think the vending company would learn, and just put in a whole machine of just hot stuff. That would make money like crazy.

Call the vending machine company and make the suggestion. Suggest they try it for one week and if it doesn't fly for them, that you'll buy up the stock that doesn't sell and they can go back to the way it was.

T

Here's a tip. Take your fav chips, (or nuts), get yourself some Blair's Death Rain, Death Rain Nitro, or CaJohn's Fire Dust, and make your own snacks. The powders stick very well to the oil on the products, thus making a very fiery snack that you can make from any bag of chips or jar of p-nuts. :cheers:

Ok guys......... Of the hot chips you mention in this thread, I want to know not the hottness, but the type of retail potato chip brands they resemble.

Ruffles?
Lay's?
Krunchers?
Pringles?

Greasy/Oily?
Flaky?
Thick?
Thin?
Dippable?

You know what I mean :!:

Back