• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

Here are the pix from trinidad ...those pix has been send to me by chilliman64

Trinidad Douglah (the brown pods who look poisonous :hell:):
22164835474596c3831d5.jpg

....what a nice maret !!!!OOOOOO!!!!!

LOL I was thinking exacly the same thing ...this pepper look like a strange cross of a Chocolate habs and 7pod ...it's really look poisonous ,I wish it will be as hot as wierd !!!:mouthonfire: , what to you think of the small market Potawie ?? LOL

I've seen the market pictures before(there is another pic too) and quite impressive. I'm surprised the peppers aren't sold in containers or baskets and I wonder if there is any ink transfer from the newspapers?

LOL I find it awesome how many pepper are sold in this market ...people in trinidad must eat realy spicy food !!!:onfire: ....Is there anybody here how know a good cookbook from T'dad ???

ps: the Douglah look like a ball of beaf jerky LOL no ?

pps: is there a way to put more than 5 pix on thread

here are fresh news :) exactly 1 week after the last pix :

25151748474975fced7f4.jpg

naga did sprout :shocked:... I'm thinking it was maybe a misstake to start just one seed but i'll wait an other week and stard an other if the bean dont sprout ...all other are in great conditon and grow fast :hell:

Ps : the douglah is weird the first leaves are strange but seem to be in great shape so ?! lol this pepper is defenitly weird

QuebecFire - can you work on reducing your pics a bit...it's even crawling on my cable & theres a few members still in the stone-age with dial-up.

PM me if you need a help with it.

Thanks
~bent

Hi all,I just take some pix this morning , as you can see they grow very well :lol: :

2 scorpion ,trinidad douglah and 7 pods
08185143475acb9f54343.jpg

hehe and finaly my 2 naga sprout this week after +/- 25 days at 80f :cool: so happy

08185235475acbd325a92.jpg

POTAWIE : I'm also growing pepper outdoor during the summer but I dont have any place for a garden so I grow them on my deck in 5 gallon pots...but the winter is too long so i decide this year to grow some indoor !!

Some of my best plants were deck plants. They get heat from not being on the ground and they get good air circulation and constant attention since they are close and more noticable and less effort to water.
Good luck with your hotties.

It depends on many factors but lighting is very important. I got my first Naga pod last season in March from a plant started in Nov/Dec.

new stuff for x-mas : they are growing still nice !! I move them in my other grow box !!! they look happy :hell:

24195001476ff1491fc8e.jpg
]

new pot sinze is about 8inch

Wow QuebecFire, your plants are growing FAST. What are you feedinhg them with? OMG. I've got your list growing in my basement as well, but I don't have a hydro system or high powered lights.

I can't wait to see Trinidad Douglah either. I keep searching for a yellow 7-pod. It seems as if it has to exist with so many crosses in Trinidad.

I've been trying to get a hold of your "generous friend" for a while, but she's not been responding. I wonder what happened. I'm guessing too many people may have e-mailed her and she got frustrated. Total speculation though. There could be a million explanations. I learned never to jump to conclusions because it's VERY easy to be wrong!

I'm glad your plants are doing so well. Between all of us, we should have seed to share in late 2008.

Now, what is the real '7-pod / 7 pot' is the true question? There appears to be no one description even with Trinidad. The similarities are obvious though.

Be sure to let us know which one you think is the hottest. I'm doing a major grow-out of these hot ones this season, but I am not sure if I will continue after 2008. I can only take so much of the incredible heat. But........I always say that and get lured in. lol. :mouthonfire:

Chris

Back