• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot Drinking Games

Does anyone know or have any savy ideas on incorporating hot peppers into some drinking games. I am playing edward 40hands tommorow night with a bunch of my NCO's and wanted to add some hotness to the party

I don't have any games, but if you place a bowl full of Habs and only have Wild Turkey on hand, then you will have a bunch of drunk NCOs on your hands very quickly. :D :lol:

Pepperfreak said:
I don't have any games, but if you place a bowl full of Habs and only have Wild Turkey on hand, then you will have a bunch of drunk NCOs on your hands very quickly. :D :lol:

LOL thats one idea. I was thinking more along the line of Full monty salsa with one superhot or something like that

Make a bottle of pepper vodka and use that wherever you would regular liquor in your shot taking games.

Hot sauce goes nicely in bloody marys...and makes for a warm redbeer too.

ya could stick a hab slice in a glass wit booze and play quarters...and see how that goes.

we used to do shots of tequila using hotsauce instead of salt...that'll wake ya up.

QuadShotz said:
Hot sauce goes nicely in bloody marys...and makes for a warm redbeer too.

ya could stick a hab slice in a glass wit booze and play quarters...and see how that goes.

we used to do shots of tequila using hotsauce instead of salt...that'll wake ya up.
tequila with hot sauce drops = prairie fire. did it with extract a thought I would die

Back