• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HOT HONEY

I'm a beekeeper but was short on honey this season. I did take some of Wayright's powder and added it to honey, used it for chix wings and tea, words can't describe how good it was. Wayright makes some incredible powders as does Joyners. I put about a tsp. of powder in a 8oz. jar of honey.

Yeah i found him thanks guys, I've had enough powder for a minute, And yes Joyners makes great powder I have a great selection, not to mention im gettin ready to receive 5 oz of different powders

My honey supplier and I messed around with a couple different blends but never really went any further with it. The tastiest one we found was a blend of Aji Lemon Drop powder. Maybe we'll try it again this season.

MegaSpokaneMan made an exquisite hot honey that he brought to the NWCF last year. He used fresh Choc. Habs....or Choc. Bhuts...

Rocked my world, it did!

that's right - and yeah, super nice guy, great communication, sent me some extras (honey sticks, lip balm) - very good transaction. should have a vendor forum post if there isn't one already. :cheers:

and the honey was spectacular. Very very tasty.

(just hit the vendor forum for him - well deserved.)

Back