• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot pepper tattoo's

I have no tattoo's, never been interested in most of the subjects assosciated with tattoo's.

Until now that is. :mouthonfire:

So, i'm looking for some cool hot pepper designs so i can print off and show the tattooist.

I'm thinking peppers, flames, death references, heat, skulls maybe...don't know really, any better suggestions?

So any links or images i could use would be great.

I don't want any brand labels, but their images i could use.

These look good.

chillitattoo.jpg
chillitattoo1.jpg

Yes, after hours of searching google/flickr images, as well as numerous hot food sites, those images were the best i could find too!

Maybe without the moustash , good enough though. :)

Any tattoo artist worth their salt should be able to draw you something. Don't fret too much about finding a picture. Tell them what you want, and in what style.

The above tattoo is "new school," (almost graffitiesque). If you like that bold coloring, cartoony look... It's been gaining popularity in the last 5-10 years as a tattoo style.

If the artist you're going to can't draw a picture you like, I probably wouldn't trust him to ink you. Follow?

Whatever you do, DON'T GET FLASH!

(flash is the stuff in the books they have laying around)

Talk to the artist, tell him what you want. Get custom artwork, and it is in fact art. It will cost you more and take longer, but you'll have a unique tat.

Tell the artist that you want all doodles, sketches, every scribble when all is said and done.

Oh, and getting inked hurts. Don't let anyone BS you.

It also doesn't hurt to ask the people in the shop to see their sterilization equipment.

I used photobucket to get a basic pic, then let my tattoo guy design the rest. Just a simple chili pepper. All I wanted, and I am happy with it.

I've got three tats. Last one, of my daughters face, took 3 hours. Pain is tolerable but annoying... so if you have a wife or kids... you're ready...:lol:

Skydiver said:
Oh, and getting inked hurts. Don't let anyone BS you.

I have 8 tattoos and have to say though that where on your body makes a tremendous difference in how much it hurts. For example ones on my wrist and the back of my next barely hurt at all, pretty much nothing. But lower down on my back was excruciating. In certain sports my vision was blurry it hurt so bad.

rainbowberry said:
These look good.

chillitattoo.jpg
chillitattoo1.jpg

LOL- I luv it, I think I will wack something together for myself.
With this design in mind.... try pull it off black and white though.
Ive also been keen to get some sorta chilli tat.

hehehe here is quick 5min sketch my EVIL BHUT.. Only a start ,will have fire and smoke added.
001-10.jpg

I have not drawn anything for years... I used to draw a bucket load like this when I was a kid....
When I finish it with colour and stuff I will repost

Thanks for the input everyone. :)

Probably going to go with something similar to the first image, i think it emphasises the "evil" pepper.

Maybe a little more flames here and there, and i'll get custom artwork done.

Hey chilliman, nice work...i think i'll try to get the pepper to resemble a Naga more.

I'll post the results when i get it done!

Thanx..... its been a long time.... too long since I sat down and had the time to doodle. Looking better with colour (doh).

My EMO BHUT will be a tat soon ! heheh....

Had it done yesterday, arm a little swollen still.

I think it's a work of art, way better than i ever imagined...perfect! :hell:

Inkslingers Custom Tattoo Studio - Newcastle upon tyne (UK)

Tattoo Artist - Paul Fulton...credit where it's due.

dsc00045ang.jpg

dsc00046xyp.jpg

dsc00047wuq.jpg

There is a very bright light above and you can see the glare from this, esp. image 2.

I gave him some photo's of naga's & jolokias from here and he done a great job getting the texture correct.

Chilliman- You're damned talented. I like the drawing.

Lust4Habs- Man, when you do it, you go big that's for sure! That's cool!

Hell yeah! IMO the worst part is a few days after it's done when they start peeling and getting itchy. Just don't pick, let it do it's thing.

Back