• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hot pepper tattoo's

Im a tattooist, and I will spend the weekend trying to design something . All I need is a rough size and what sort of things you want the design to show. Me I would go for a wrinkly hot type of chilli ( Bhut / Naga type), maybe with a devil type face with horns and tail, and a good slogan.

LUST4HABS said:
I'm thinking peppers, flames, death references, heat, skulls maybe.

How about a grim reaper with flames behind him, and instead of him holding out an hourglass have it be a pepper???

I will be in LA in August and was hopeing to get some ink done...

Any recommendations on where to get some done ?

thanx
Ian

P.s or Vegas

Here is some colour:
001-14.jpg

iggyboy said:
Im a tattooist, and I will spend the weekend trying to design something . All I need is a rough size and what sort of things you want the design to show. Me I would go for a wrinkly hot type of chilli ( Bhut / Naga type), maybe with a devil type face with horns and tail, and a good slogan.

Sounds coooool Iggyboy, I got a full back job celtic design, all black, except for a small space in my lower middle back, do you think you could design something to do with a chilli and a celtic cross all in black?????

JungleRain said:
Sounds coooool Iggyboy, I got a full back job celtic design, all black, except for a small space in my lower middle back, do you think you could design something to do with a chilli and a celtic cross all in black?????

Hey mate, I am not a tattooist, but have designed a few for friends... especially Celtic...
I did one for a girlfriend of mine many years ago she got on her lower back so the top of butterfly was just showing! It was on a A3 and my scanner is only A4 :(
002-14.jpg
004-11.jpg

I never finished it because she took it like that ! Was too impatient.. The guy who inked her did a good job I wish I took a photo !

Back