• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hot peppers and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, so I went to visit a girlfriend of mine yesterday and one thing leads to another, we're making out. A couple minutes in and she's like "my lips are burning". I remembered i had eaten a bunch of ghost pepper sauce THREE HOURS before and was like "oh shit". I was amazed the burn was able to transfer like that lol. I figured I'd make a topic to see if anyone had similar stories...

Back when I first started eating lots of habaneros I didn't know about wearing gloves, and I would simply wash my hands thinking that would do the trick. I can't tell you how many times I'd be masturbating hours later and then that "oh shit" moment would hit. I've actually been so desperate before that I dipped my penis in a glass of milk haha. A few years ago I was messing around with my girlfriend and she said "my pussys burning".... Needless to say, I didn't get lucky that night hahaha.

been there done that only when I was younger now I make sure I wear gloves, but every once in a while some juice runs down my arm or I get a nice eye full from a juicy pod.
The women in my life are gone now,  mainly my little dog and me, but once in a while I get lucky.
I make sure that I've not been around any peppers or even hot sauce as, I sure don't want any oh shit moments not at my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back