• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hot plate

Clockwise from top, seven pod large (I don't think that's right), yellow trinidad scorpion cardi, datil,
chocolate habanero and bonda ma jaques. I like the way the chocolate habanero looks, ordered
them from judy. I forgot the middle pod, it's a bhut, seeds from CPI.

DSCN0700.jpg

Nice!!
Make sure to save some for tomorrow!!
Brian was looking for some choc habs a little while ago…hopefully he'll see your post.

I see I see. They look yummy. I am going to have to wait for next year to grow and get some. Mine one chic hab plant I have growing is not producing. Nice harvest. Time for some fresh salsa.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind giving brian some seeds. This chocolate
habanero was grown in an earthbox next to a tabasco and some other
yellow hot pepper. So who know's if they crossed or not. He can
also have the 5 seeds left that I did not plant. Those are true.

Beautiful pods Linda. :dance: I can't thank you enough for your generosity. It has left it's mark on me. I am sending Brian some Chocolate hab seeds as well so he should be happy. :lol: I ate my first one today and it was one of the tastiest peppers I have ever had! :eek:

Beautiful pods Linda. :dance: I can't thank you enough for your generosity. It has left it's mark on me. I am sending Brian some Chocolate hab seeds as well so he should be happy. :lol: I ate my first one today and it was one of the tastiest peppers I have ever had! :eek:

I ate some today , but in little pieces with my dinner. I am growing more next year. One thing I remember when planting the seeds is that they
took a long time to germinate. Longer than my other hab's.

Brian make sure you start them early.

Back