Hot Sauce Give-away Contest

A while ago we had an epic THP evening at my house. Scovie, ChiliJuJu, Wheebz, Sicman, Lady Sic, Sumbits, and myself all ended up drunk and in the pool. 
Beforehand, we had a bottle of something that Salsalady sent down. Don't remember what it was. All we did was dip a toothpick in it and put a drop on our tongues. That stuff was weapons-grade!! We all laughed at each other, despite our misery. 
Cool contest SL. Do you sell the lavender oil? 

Count me in, I will take the great offer!
The thing I like about THP is the members, all the members I have talked to have been very nice to me. They have gave me seeds, so yesterday I started a little giveaway to give any of my extras away.

Thanks for the giveaway!

frydad4 said:
A while ago we had an epic THP evening at my house. Scovie, ChiliJuJu, Wheebz, Sicman, Lady Sic, Sumbits, and myself all ended up drunk and in the pool. 
Beforehand, we had a bottle of something that Salsalady sent down. Don't remember what it was. All we did was dip a toothpick in it and put a drop on our tongues. That stuff was weapons-grade!! We all laughed at each other, despite our misery. 
Cool contest SL. Do you sell the lavender oil? 
I remember the stories from that trip, pretty sure there are some non-postable pictures. ;)  ;)  :lol:

That little bottle was Incinerator, made for Candice of WildFire Chillies in Australia, with Jonah 7 Pots, Morugas, 8mil Capsaicin drops, pineapple juice......freaking hell hot.....John got some by mistake one time and passed out on the kitchen floor.  True Story.

I don't officially sell the lavender oil, but do have some around.

Nice Trollage, Hogleg!  :lol:

BartG- that's what so great about this place.  99.9% of the people here are The Best. 

current odds- 3:39

edit- in reviewing the posts- grantmichaels, your post (#25 in this thread) didn't mention something chile-related that I could see!  Quick! Post Up "something chile related"....

where's that TAG feature when it's needed?  :lol:

Also- Mikey In The Ham- are you US or overseas? 

I didn't specify US only so if you win, I'll honor that, but I will be editing the OP>

I remember the stories from that trip, pretty sure there are some non-postable pictures. ;)  ;)  :lol:

That little bottle was Incinerator, made for Candice of WildFire Chillies in Australia, with Jonah 7 Pots, Morugas, 8mil Capsaicin drops, pineapple juice......freaking hell hot.....John got some by mistake one time and passed out on the kitchen floor. 

Post the pics.... Post the pics!!! JK :)

I didn't get pics of John passed out on the kitchen floor, I thought he was having a freakin' heart attack!  Then I tried a teaspoon....
We were both curled up on bathroom floors in the fetal position. 

As for the SoFlo stories....what happens in SoFlo....(well, you know the rest ;):lol:

Edit for International Folks-
EDIT-  I didn't specify to start with but this is free shipping for US and military APO/FPO addresses.  If you are overseas, and are willing to help with shipping, you are welcome to enter the drawing.  The price difference for a Medium Flat Rate Boxes to most international countries is about $50.  If you are willing to pay for international shipping, this is a great opportunity to get ahold of about $110 worth of goods.

Also, I can put together a smaller prize that would fit into a small flat rate box that I would post for free to an international winner. 

My life prior to THP was pretty much a normal one. Since THP, it's gotten pretty lively. Ferments are going in the basement, powder making is happening on the porch. There are grow lights in three rooms, my home is like a tanning salon. There are close to 300 varieties of peppers sitting in those rooms patiently waiting  to be transplanted. My daughter informed me that none of her friends has bales of dirt in the living room? I've met some very wonderful, generous, funny folks here, had some good laughs and feel very lucky to be a part of it all. Thanks for the opportunity to try some of your creations!!!

Some flaked peppers from last year's harvest:

B.J. = Bhut Jolokia
VV7 = VV7 Scorpion
L.S. = Large Scorpion

The numbers are how many pods it took to make that much.

The larger jars are one pint, the smaller are one-half pint.

I gave my buddy a full pint of Brown Moruga flakes, I need to make another one...

100_0832.jpg

That little bottle was Incinerator, made for Candice of WildFire Chillies in Australia, with Jonah 7 Pots, Morugas, 8mil Capsaicin drops, pineapple juice......freaking hell hot.....John got some by mistake one time and passed out on the kitchen floor.  True Story.

BartG- that's what so great about this place.  99.9% of the people here are The Best. 

edit- in reviewing the posts- grantmichaels, your post (#25 in this thread) didn't mention something chile-related that I could see!  Quick! Post Up "something chile related"....

I didn't specify US only so if you win, I'll honor that, but I will be editing the OP>

I just ordered, so I figured I'd let everyone else have my slot ... cheers, though!

fiogga- ferments in the basement, powders on the porch, bales of medium in the bedrooms.....You, my friend, have been asimilated into the Chile Pepper Continuum!...  WELCOME!  :)

alkhall, them numbers look about right, I hope your buddy appreciates the Numbers of Chiles it takes to make a pint of dried pods!!!!

GM~  OK that's all good.  You're still in the pot so if your name is drawn, you have the choice of the box or I'll send the same to an AnySoldier/Airman/Sailor....if that's OK with you.

GM~  OK that's all good.  You're still in the pot so if your name is drawn, you have the choice of the box or I'll send the same to an AnySoldier/Airman/Sailor....if that's OK with you.[/quote]If by some divine intervention I should win, please do the same for me PLEASE!!! THANKS!

salsalady said:

I received some of that Incinerator sauce in the Xmas (I think) box 2 years ago. Didn't try it beforehand, so splooged it on some fries like it was ketchup. BAD FREAKING IDEA!!! All I could see and hear was demented clowns laughing and saying "welcome to Hell fat boy!".

MeatHead1313 said:
I received some of that Incinerator sauce in the Xmas (I think) box 2 years ago. Didn't try it beforehand, so splooged it on some fries like it was ketchup. BAD FREAKING IDEA!!! All I could see and hear was demented clowns laughing and saying "welcome to Hell fat boy!".

OMG!!!  Meathead....that was like our kitchen on the night from almost hell.

Dude splooged about a tablespoon of Incinerator on the EnglishMuffin Mini-Pizza...  ......cardiac arrest......Dude on the floor.........

Salsalady, you ROCK!  

This (below)  never happened before THP.  It was all bbq sauce, bourbon and brewing, a few cayenne chillies from the garden centre and see how they go.  In 3 months I have a grow tent with led's, fans on timers, a growing collection of bought and made sauces, a fast growing palate for heat, a thermostat heat pad, a variety of seeds to grow, and a photo bucket account! 

I have also found a bunch of people who have the same mindset as me and I am learning loads from.  Gotta be happy with that!! 

[/URL]">http://

salsalady said:

GM~  OK that's all good.  You're still in the pot so if your name is drawn, you have the choice of the box or I'll send the same to an AnySoldier/Airman/Sailor....if that's OK with you.
that's what I'm talkin about !!!

Back