• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hot sauce punishment!!!

just watched this video... damnn... thats fawked up use of hot sauce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frbg732G4ts&feature=related

I dunno, when I was little I got soap...I'd rather have Franks than soap.

Cold water isn't painful but she certainly didn't have to do it so long, not that I would do it myself but Dr. Phil's idea of "whispering in his ear" doesn't work. I have a 7 yr old girl that doesn't even pay attention when you talk directly to her she looks away and is off daydreaming, the only thing that works is to put her in a corner isolated from everyone.

Then again children can sue their parents for whatever reasons these days so it doesn't surprise me that Dr. Phil wants to notify CPS because of hot sauce.

I think this whole thing is wrong based on the video and there’s no doubt that this woman belongs in jail as torture is unacceptable in my book. It’s very possible that child will grow up and do the same to his children or worse. While I don’t watch Dr. Phil, it’s my belief that most talk show hosts are sensationalist with their stories, but I did not notice this on Phil’s part in this clip. BTW I have heard of this being done as stated in the video to stop thumb sucking but supposedly the parent is to cut the strength of the hot sauce. Is there any wonder when you read about some kids killing their parents ;)

My ex tried hot sauce on the boys' fingernails to stop them from chewing them. They laughed while telling me about it. She hated that my one son kept grabbing the bottle and applying it himself. My oldest got fire eye and just didn't let her see him chewing again. Go figure that after coming here to live the chewing nails stopped.

i guess im ol skool!

i was born into your parents kick the sht out of you for doing stupid things world,lol.

i have had hot sauce poured into my mouth,ive had my mouth washed with soap,ive had to pick a switch and hand it to a parent so they could tare your ass up. im fine,and i loved the way i was brought up,i had a very good child hood.

on that note

i do think chick was weird and the cold shower thing was border line "torture interagation" shit :rofl:

This story is a few years old.

I personally don't think this is exactly the best punishment, but it's absolutely ludicrous that this is in any way considered torture. Good lord, the pussification of society is getting more and more prevalent... :mad:

Pussification??? really??? That is physical and mental abuse there on that video. You really think that if that kid continues to be treated like that he would become a positive part of society? You can be damn sure that if that ABUSE continued he would become a part of the deviants of the world. I'd like to see a person three times your size treat you like that Scott and lets see you call it "pussification".

Punishment is supposed to teach a child a lesson that helps them to become better and more prepared human beings. Breaking the spirit is saved for horses.

I was smacked, belted, soaped, isolated, pattled, smacked across the face...I respect elders/authority I've never been a deviant and I'm a great part of society.

nmorris, perhaps you didn't watch the whole video but apparently, according to the "law of the land", it is not considered torture in that there were no lasting physical marks... or something to that effect....

Will someone please post "the rest of the story" for this woman and her son? since at the end they were talking about "stay tuned to see what's happened"...

Oh, and I think I saw a MSN News or something about Kindergarten/hot sauce/crayola/dismissal....

i guess im ol skool!

i was born into your parents kick the sht out of you for doing stupid things world,lol.

i have had hot sauce poured into my mouth,ive had my mouth washed with soap,ive had to pick a switch and hand it to a parent so they could tare your ass up. im fine,and i loved the way i was brought up,i had a very good child hood.

on that note

i do think chick was weird and the cold shower thing was border line "torture interagation" shit :rofl:

Man, the amount of soap i ate was crazy, i used to have the shiniest teeth

Oh by the way I forgot to say, "Modern Psychology(In my opinion), is the downfall of Western Society, Dr. Phil is nothing but an Oprah puppet."

Meh.

When my son was little we put some Tobasco on his tongue for saying some bad words. Only did it a few times. He didn't like it at the time at all which made it a pretty decent punishment. Fast forward 8 years and my 12 year old now eats a ton of hot sauces and hot food and is growing up to be a fine chile head.

Back