• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hot sauces with great taste?

I'm looking for a hot sauce that's around the mild to hot range with other spices and herbs that one can taste. I like to have heat, but also a great taste to the sauce. I have most of the sauces found in most grocery stores, and I am looking to expand my collection. I was on Melinda's website and their sauces look to be right up my alley. Thanks.

You might want to take a look some of our member's products!!
They're all top shelf sauces, PM them and they will be glad to assist you!!

Brian "Justaguy"
Nicole "heartbreakingdawns"
Dan "RedtailForester"

Too many to list! What flavor are you looking for? You said herbs and spices, are you leaning toward Caribbean/Jerk? Or just things like garlic? Fruity? Help us help you.

I'm looking for heat as well as a good taste. I've tried many hot sauces that have a great heat, but that's all that I taste. I like other textures and tastes in there as well. I am open for any type, be that garlic, fruity, or jerk. But, I tend to like the garlic, and those that have other vegetables in them. I also love smoke-flavored and vinegar based too. And, JustAGuy, I am visiting your website as I type this.
I hope that I am making some sense.

That is really helpful. I suggest you try Intensity Academy. They are carrot-based, with other veg, and they have chipotle sauces for the smokiness, and garlic too. Plus they are damn good.

http://intensityacademy.com

you could experiment and make your own...

there are several excellent sauces made down under if you want to pay the shipping...

you could experiment and make your own...

there are several excellent sauces made down under if you want to pay the shipping...

I want to start making my own, and got linked to a great thread with starter recipes. I plan on doing that after I raise my peppers this coming summer. Also, my wife is a big Auburn fan, she's from Alabama. Should have seen how mad she was watching this year's Iron Bowl. lol

I want to start making my own, and got linked to a great thread with starter recipes. I plan on doing that after I raise my peppers this coming summer. Also, my wife is a big Auburn fan, she's from Alabama. Should have seen how mad she was watching this year's Iron Bowl. lol

good deal...check out Salsa Lady too...her sauces are the bomb...and she is in Washington

I am very satisfied with AUs season this year...they ended up exactly where I predicted before the start of the season....7-5...the Alabama game didn't bother me because I knew what we had vs what they had...when you start 23-26 freshmen on an SEC team, you are NOT going to win many but I am pleased with the way our freshmen played...look out 2-3 years from now...may be another national title shot...plus the fact we have one of the best QBs in the nation committed for this coming year...

busha browne's pukka . its made in jamica from scotch bonnet. it is by far the most tasty heat i have came across.

Back