• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hot Stuff's 2011 grow log

Febuary pictures

peppers002.jpg

peppers003.jpg

peppers005.jpg

peppers006.jpg

Had to replant about 72 separate pepper plants which didn't germinate in the last couple of months. There were in vermiculite. This time I put them in a mix if .5 vermiculite and .5 mg potting mix.

How many plants do you have growing? Peppers, tomatoes, tobacco and what else? How many of each?

What happened to the seven TS Butch T seedlings you had growing?

How many plants do you have growing? a couple of hundred+
Peppers, tomatoes, tobacco and what else? beans, peas, corn, broccoli, brussel sprouts, strawberries
How many of each? The peppers? 2-3 each
What happened to the seven TS Butch T seedlings you had growing? It's up there in post #18 I think.

My future outdoor hydroponic garden on the hill. Finally got the terraces made. Made the boxes from treated plywood. Now to line the boxes with 6 mil and then to put the drains in followed by filling them with pea gravel. Then the watering pipes will be installed. So hopefully by the weekend I can get everything in the gravel.

Photo-0234.jpg

Here's one of my peppers finally growing. It's PI 268105 an annuum called Tipo Poblano
vacationjune11038.jpg

Mean looking tip on that poblano.

peppergarden004.jpg

PI 290972
peppergarden003.jpg

aji lemon
peppergarden002.jpg

7 pod hippy
peppergarden001.jpg

Butch-T Scorpion from Nova
Mean looking but not quite what I was expecting. Perhaps it will look different later.

Back