• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hot wing eating challenges

If the comp was just about the first round i think i would have come third. Mickey D was just too fast! I didn't bother with the second round as i knew Mickey had the comp sewn up.

yea the guy on your left looked like he was trying to rub it in at the end - licking the gloves/bowl - nothing wrong with it.
never tried mick's sauces, let alone the sauce for the challenge. though it looked HOT by some of the faces & sweat on them :lol: so it had to be good :cool:

It was so bloody hot that my left arm went numb! Whats up with that!! The second round sauce was hotter than the first round however by that time my mouth was like WTF i can't tell the difference.
As much as i would like to say the morning after was hell it actually wasn't that bad, i have had a lot worse mornings just eating my usual hot stuff :crazy:

Anybody have good stories about insane hot wing challenges? I know I do...I went to Buffalo Cantina after I saw that Suicide Wings challenge on Man vs. Food, but now the sauce is hotter (!) and you have to eat 12 in 3 minutes. I did it, but lost large chunks of my soul (and possibly stomach lining) completing it.
Here's a video of me doing it. Would love to hear more people's stories or challenges. I've done the Phaal Curry in NYC and I'm going for the habanero balls at Salvador Molly's in Portland OR at my cousin's wedding.
Link:
we have 1 in syracuse ny at jiffy lub 12 wing they say they r the hotties in cny have fun

I'm actually working on putting together a wing challenge at a restaraunt by me, if anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome....It looks like the thing seems to be 12 wings in 3 minutes, It's is going to be based on the incinerating heat as opposed to quantity of wings so "to complete 12 wings" sounds like a good start....any suggestions would be great!

There's a really good one here in Minneapolis and the rules go something like this:
10 wings in 15 minutes
You can't have anything but the wings to eat or drink for the entire 15 minutes
You can't even wipe your hands or face the whole time.
So if you eat the wings in 3 minutes you have to sit there and burn for 12 more minutes without even wiping your face.

It's called the Ghost Wing Challenge at Girvan's Grille and they are HOT! The heat is way too much for most and the 15 minute "burn time" gets most of the rest. Really tasty sauce though if you can handle it. :mouthonfire:

Back