• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HotandHeavy's Seed Giveaway

Great offer my friend. You are very commendable!!!! I will be doing the same with me covering 100% postage. it is said "it is better to give to reciece. My hat is off to you and you represent a truer THP MEMBER

It does feel good to give back. :)

pm received frdlturner.

Hotpepperlover, send me your address in a pm.

I'm collecting more seeds today. 

10789442.gif

Pretty awesome. I'm planning the same thing but I'm concerned because there's so much confusion in my pepper garden right now. Several things planted as one type are turning out to be something different. I'll just have to post a disclaimer and a picture of the pepper that gave the seeds and let others decide if they want them or not. Hoping to have enough peppers to start doing this in the next couple weeks.

If anyone out there is just seeing this now and is interested in some free seeds, let me know, there are still spots left.

I should state that these seeds are not isolated so there is a chance you will get hybrids. The good news is, any crosses will be with other super hot strains.

I'd love to have some of your 7 pot primos and Chocolate Scorpions seeds. I'll send you a PM right away. Thanks for your generosity !

nubster said:
Pretty awesome. I'm planning the same thing but I'm concerned because there's so much confusion in my pepper garden right now. Several things planted as one type are turning out to be something different. I'll just have to post a disclaimer and a picture of the pepper that gave the seeds and let others decide if they want them or not. Hoping to have enough peppers to start doing this in the next couple weeks.
Do you want some seeds for next year? :onfire:

UPDATE:

Here is my master list. If I've missed you let me know!
heatingup
frdlturner
The_DoGMan
Datil
rickster
Valleyman
Pingu83
Tarzan
backyardpepper  -Sent Today!
Wolf1888  -Sent and received
az1000  -Sent and recieved
Davec   -Sent and received
Those of you who are not having seeds mailed today are the ones who asked for Primo seeds. They are still drying but I'll be mailing them very soon.

Those of you who are having seeds mailed today received 4 varieties (everything but Primos).

Happy growing! I'll update when the rest go out.

Cheers,
Brian

Back