• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hotdogcat's Glog

Hi all,

As of today, I'm sitting at day 69 of my Carolina Reaper being in the aerogarden. I have a few pictures of the life so far of the plant.

db686afcb940ecaa4a2e9b77802c4db6.jpg

This one is a comparison shot from day 14 to day 60. The plant started off very slow and the fact that I had two tomato plants in the aerogarden with it only hindered its growth.

6fc132154d56c26b73ae2471edda8309.jpg

This one is from today. This is day 69, with my hand as comparison. I topped the plant just above the fifth node and have pruned back the largest foliage leaves. You can see just how much growth there has been in just those nine days.

I uploaded the pictures via Tapatalk so of they aren't working let me know and I'll try to get on the computer and redo it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

When I post pics on the forum from my smart phone,
it orients them horizonlally by default, so I crop the
pictures so they are in a horizontal format to begin with.
It helps to take them horizontally in the first place.

Nice looking plant - do you intend growing it out in
the aerogarden?

Thanks Paul, I'll try that with the pics next time.

As for the plant, I think I'm going to take it through the winter in the aerogarden and then transplant it. Winters are short and mild here so I am hoping it won't be too much of a hassle.

Haven't updated because there hasn't been much to report on. But, now there is.

I have the first fruits and they're looking promising.

580aa683a6ab4f7f7ef14a7813dfb9c4.jpg

There are a few more, but this is the most developed and best looking thus far.

I also have a jalapeƱo plant that I am trying to cross pollinate to from the reapers. We'll see how that goes.

Back