• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense HotPepperMama vs. Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Hot! I loved the way your face turned red and you seemed to be respirating a little faster than normal. Kudos to you. I ran screaming for the milk after trying a small piece of my first bhut. When that didn't work, I sucked on ice for 20 minutes.

Would love to hear some feedback. Hope everyone enjoys!

Tougher than I am! I only ate half and I whined a lot more. I have to disagree with you on taste though. I personally do not like the taste of any bhut I have tried. I think its what you referred to as smoky that throws me off.

That was pretty darn good! When you popped that entire monster into your mouth I thought uh oh, this isn't going to last long but you hung right in there. Way to go.

My only negative would be a lack of emotion in your voice. Practice makes perfect though. I'll give you a 9.

WOW!!! At first you looked scared like you were going to jump off a bridge with no water under neath. You have guts, you also ate that Chocolate Bhut like it was candy. Did you grow it yourself?

Now that's :hot: !, oh and I bet the pepper was too :P Very nice review and great job with the awesome composure handling the heat! It's so cool to have a hubby and wife review team munching the super hots! Dang, I wanna party with you two we should hook up with some other locals for some hot pod munching madness!

Back