• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hotter than naga

There is many in a similar heat range: Naga Morrich, Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Dorset Naga, 7-pot / 7 pod, Trinidad Scorpion, and others. Anyone, on any day, under different growing conditions, could win I would assume. Bottom line is they are all SO hot it's hard to handle. :hell:

Chris

Then dish it out to your best friend (or soon to be worst enemy). lol. :hell::hell:
Chris

Pepp3rFreak said:
I would love to try and grow all these varieties and combine them for one super uber death mix for my daily consumption. ;):lol:

haha, my friends will never try anything I feed them without smelling for some peppers first now. They've all tried and cried from my passion :hell: Allthough I do have one friend that thinks he'll out eat me with my naga's! He thinks because he lived (barely) though gulping down 5 of my carribeans habaneros that he can do the same with the naga's ;) For sure were going to have a contest with them but from what I hear we both may not make it past one:P

cmpman1974 said:
There is many in a similar heat range: Naga Morrich, Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Dorset Naga, 7-pot / 7 pod, Trinidad Scorpion, and others. Anyone, on any day, under different growing conditions, could win I would assume. Bottom line is they are all SO hot it's hard to handle. ;)

7 pod/7 pot and Scorpions are as hot as Bhuts and Nagas?

Pam said:
7 pod/7 pot and Scorpions are as hot as Bhuts and Nagas?

No way to tell until someone does HPLC test on them.
But the 7 pod is said to be extremely hot.
Maybe hotter who knows....

habman said:
No way to tell until someone does HPLC test on them.
But the 7 pod is said to be extremely hot.
Maybe hotter who knows....

From what I have heard it is not as hot. That is comming from peoples opinions after eating them though. I cant imagine hotter then a naga though. But I can easily see nagas/bhuts getting hotter as more people are growing them.

Ok, is anyone here growing the 7 pod, Trinidad Scorpion, and the Naga or Bhut? Perhaps we could have a taste demonstration.

If they're that hot, I wonder if anyone could tell the difference.

Its hard to tell which is hotter between Dorset Naga, Naga Morich, Trinidad Scorpion and even Fatalii. They are all deadly hot to me.

Pepp3rFreak said:
haha, my friends will never try anything I feed them without smelling for some peppers first now. They've all tried and cried from my passion :lol: Allthough I do have one friend that thinks he'll out eat me with my naga's! He thinks because he lived (barely) though gulping down 5 of my carribeans habaneros that he can do the same with the naga's :mouthonfire: For sure were going to have a contest with them but from what I hear we both may not make it past one:P

I heard if you use a 44 magnnun .... ya get to die without all the inevitable pain! Just put it to your head and pull the trigger...it's over without suffering!

Pam said:
Ok, is anyone here growing the 7 pod, Trinidad Scorpion, and the Naga or Bhut? Perhaps we could have a taste demonstration.

If they're that hot, I wonder if anyone could tell the difference.

If my Bhut Jolokia's make it to pod stage and produce fruit, I'll let you know :lol: , unfortunately all my hot plants are about the size of a small bonsai. We will see. :lol:

Dude.gif
Hey Diamond Jim, I actually voted for W. but I love your avatar. Too Funny dude.
Dude.gif

BHUT JOLOKIA HAS A SHU RATING OF OVER 1,000,000 whearas Red Savina has around 500,000, it is hard for me to imagine anything hotter than The "Poisonous Ghost".
MMMMMMMHHHHHUUUUUUUUUHHHHHAAAAAAHHH
th_smiley_gofoom.gif

My best Vincent Price laugh.

Pepper Belly said:
If my Bhut Jolokia's make it to pod stage and produce fruit, I'll let you know :lol: , unfortunately all my hot plants are about the size of a small bonsai. We will see. :lol:

have patience Grasshopper!

Back