• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hottest thing you ever ate.

Dont eat that HOT they have at Firehouse Subs . . . . just plain bad business right there :stop:
MisterBigglesworth said:
Extract laden wing sauce,  actually tasted good but man the cap cramps were 8 hours of living hell.

Had to take a sick day off work.

The hottest thing I ever ate was this one hot sauce I tried in New Orleans back in Spring. New Orleans has two amazing shops in the French Quarter that you NEED to try 'Pepper Palace' and 'Magnolia Sugar & Spice Praline Kitchen & Hot Sauce Bar.' Both have a similar layout in that when you walk in you see tons of hot sauces available to try. One of my friends said the hot sauces there weren't that bad. I told him he didn't do it right. The key is that you walk up to the shop worker and ask to try their hottest hot sauces. You have to sign a freaking form before they let you try anything serious. I should have taken the form more seriously because oh my god! I didn't make it past the second one I tried. I really wish I'd caught the name of it but I was busy crying and downing chips and milk. lol!

Dishes, not pods, it goes to Garlic Bean Curd.  There is something about bean curd that goes really well with hot.

"Bhut Copenhagen", the only pepper so far i had to spit out the tiny part i cut from the fruit to taste it.

Waay hotter than my "Douglah".

Back