event Houston Festival

Hey Skettle8- I read your "personal conversation" with my husband, samfromzaneandzacks, and was so irritated, I actually created an account to respond to your bullshit. We have been in this business for the last 8 years and know many of the other hot sauce manufacturers along with pepper growers and chileheads, not to mention numerous others in the spicy foods business. I personally know both Ann of Texas Creek and Shawna Kearley.

You acted very immaturely in your "personal conversation" with my husband. Direct quote from this - "So if you know about all this then tell me i'm not dumb & stupid,who feels it knows it." He never said anything of the sort. What he did say is you did not get your facts straight which is the truth. Shawna has nothing to do with Sterling Kaiser at this point in time. She adds further credibility by putting her personal number and email for all to see. You open yourself to a lawsuit from Kearley Seeds & Pepper Co. for slander and libel by trying to sully her name. She is not liable for Sterling's actions and was not representing Sterling simply because she chose to promote HER OWN company at the Houston Hot Sauce Festival. If you continue with this ridiculousness, I sincerely hope Shawna chooses to pursue this.

Once again, get your facts straight!

Here we go again i am not here to bash anybody i said what i said but i didn't want to reply to anything out in the open i have not made a remark bout anything else i am in contact with the lady since yesterday.A lot of people might say i'm wrong but i have my facts straight i even bought a pack of seeds at the festival and told somebody else to get some also.I will settle this issue with the lady,i understand some of the people might be offended but i will leave it at that.When i'm finish talking to the lady i will then say what's going on,so give me some time before you judge me!!1

Here we go again i am not here to bash anybody i said what i said but i didn't want to reply to anything out in the open i have not made a remark bout anything else i am in contact with the lady since yesterday.A lot of people might say i'm wrong but i have my facts straight i even bought a pack of seeds at the festival and told somebody else to get some also.I will settle this issue with the lady,i understand some of the people might be offended but i will leave it at that.When i'm finish talking to the lady i will then say what's going on,so give me some time before you judge me!!1

Sir. In your initial statement where you said that my company IS Kaiser Seeds & Pepper Co. just under a different name...THAT was misinformation. You also clearly stated that Sterling and I are still together working together with MY company and that I was representing this collaborated company that no longer exists. I am not judging you. I am, however, saying that you should have contacted me initially (OR IN PERSON AT THE FESTIVAL!) to discuss these matters before blasting misinformation on this forum. I do not take offense to genuine concerns or questions and would be more than happy to resolve any issues you have. As I have said, my role in the prior company was marketing and gardening. Not sales, orders, or forums.

In closing, YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. NEITHER I, NOR MY COMPANY ARE IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH STERLING KAISER OR THE COMPANY HE OWNED. I am asking politely, and will only ask once, that you do not make a reference to my company being associated with Sterling Kaiser or Kaiser Seeds & Pepper Co. Also, here is a DIRECT QUOTE from your post "We need to let everybody know bout these people don't support them at all they are bogus!!"

Niether I nor my company is 'bogus'. I would rather not pursue this any further.

All of this being said, I must say good day. I do feel as though you are justified in your feelings toward Sterling Kaiser and his company. However, I do not feel as though it would be beneficial to pursue a business relationship at this time.
Thank you, and happy growing!

I think a serious (public) apology is in order.....

Ok i hope this makes everybody else happy.But this is to Shawna i know i said i wouldn't say anything about this anymore but this is my last piece.I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE to you for my slander of your companys name. I hope everything still goes your way in the future & your buisness progress and i will personally refer people to you locally for trees or seeds,i am not mad at you at all, so i wish you the best....
Yours Truly
Keith

I plan on sticking around for a long time guys. Skettle8, apology accepted. I think we see eye to eye now. No hard feelings. It's good to be around like minded people.

Back