• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How is the progress? Next step?

Here is a photo of the plants I started this year from seed they were planted on 3/25/19
The larger ones are aji lemon drop and monkey face yellow the smaller ones are all super hots is it normal for there grow rate to be allot slower ? Is it time for a transplant this is my first grow from seed what is the next step ?
daabe4b86d1c4925f912de835ac3b299.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks question tho are my larger plants ready to harden off and be placed outside yet ? If not when should I

samdizshiz said:
Thanks question tho are my larger plants ready to harden off and be placed outside yet ?

They look great and ready for this step.

samdizshiz said:
If not when should I
There have been a number of threads posted recently about this:

Planting Dilemma
When to Plant Outside
When to bring outside to begin hardening off?

My recommendation is use USDA for guide to last frost date then harden off with planting to occur when soil/media above 50°F all day.

Hope this helps!

Oh I see it isn't a size thing everyone is worried about temps I mean of course I would want 6+ leaves before doing so but here in Texas zone 9a it has been warm for a good while so I should start hardening my plants thanks for the info

I'm having a problem these plants are under a grow light the other plants seem fine accept for these few any idea ?
aebe162931a16b924b2f67e9cf93b6b4.jpg
bc8911725bbfabfe6c918856e7ba7f07.jpg

08d5bf0866a4e675ede3a40922aa3d2c.jpg

Those look like similar burn marks on my plants when I watered them in the "morning". If you get water drops on your leaves, they can magnify your lights and cause splochy burns. I now only water within a few hours of my lights turning off.

Back